July 23, 2005

calbine:

you've been holding on to something that doesn't promise anything. man, get some dignity. it's not worth the time and space, sweat and blood, salt and pepper, cookies and cream. i was listening to this song this morning and i realized i'm listening to what i wish should be your thoughts...

separate lives
you called me from the room in your hotel
all full of romance for someone that you met
and telling me how sorry you were, leaving so soon
and that you miss me sometimes
when you’re alone in your room
do i feel lonely too?
you have no right to ask me how i feel
you have no right to speak to me so kind
we can’t go on just holding on to time
now that we’re living separate lives
i held on to let you go
and if you lost your love for me,
you never let it show
there was no way to compromise
it’s so typical, love leads to isolation
so you build that wall
and you make it stronger
you have no right to ask me how I feel
you have no right to speak to me so kind
someday i might find myself looking in your eyes
but for now, we’ll go on living
separate lives -

eyed at 9:48 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 12:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

kilalang kilala mo talaga ang taong ito, alam mo bang malaking impact sa kanya ang song na ito at madalas niyang iplay tuwing down siya...sana nga magising na siya sa katotohanan, isa kang tunay na 'igan c",)

 
at 12:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend, i wish we could talk over a cup of coffee or a bottle of SMB...damn! i miss you all!!!

 

Post a Comment